I wish I’d known about this experiential framework 25 years ago! Greg’s work is an unusual combination of deep research, insights, and reflective questions, while the explicit, actionable tasks work to compound clarity. Although easy to digest, the heartbeat of the framework does require the reader to dig deep and declare who they are. And that’s what’s so impressive about the program.
When you are looking to move on in your career, it’s extremely important that you have:
- a compelling resume,
- a succinct and pointed cover letter,
- that you stand out on LinkedIn and
- that you know how to nail your job interview.
All this may sound obvious, but how to do this effectively is far from it.
Even the most seasoned of professionals gets caught up in at least one of these key areas.
- We often meet people who are great at interviewing people for them but fail in knowing how to be the person for someone else.
- How to create a LinkedIn profile that recruiters and employers notice
- How to be memorable so people can refer jobs to you that you might have never known about by having a great elevator statement.
That’s where these modules come in.
In Career Catching you will learn how to shine on the job market and land that job you always dreamed about!