Considering how much time and money it costs to hire a new employee, most managers want their people stay with them for the long haul. Stay Interviews are the remedy.
Stay Interviews help your most valuable employees understand:
- You recognise and appreciate their loyalty.
- You care about more than just their performance.
- You are open to making changes that would bring them more satisfaction.
Stay Interviews help employers discover:
- Warning signs that indicate a key player needs more support or direction.
- Ways to keep the employees in which you’ve invested the most time and resources.
- Low-cost changes that could reaffirm your employees’ commitment and engagement.