Sydney rates as one of the top 10 cities in which to live. Vast numbers of beaches. Great weather. A fine food scene. Real coffee. Natural and urban beauty.
Although it is a city in demand, there are also significant disadvantages living in Sydney. One of the main gripes is around Sydney’s lack of road and infrastructure. It can make the commute for a job seeker in to a major centre like the Sydney CBD a hellish experience. In fact, Traffic and Commute times were cited by 52 percent of people surveyed as their third biggest gripe with living in Sydney, behind the cost of living and the cost of real estate.
So when employers are thinking about the take up rates by job seekers of outplacement services in Sydney, many businesses have successfully switched to a more convenient and modern approach.
Have a look at the statistics for traditional outplacement in Australia – where the Participant is required to commute to an office location to be provided their outplacement service.
- 40 percent of people who were provided outplacement don’t even show up due distance issues and the inconvenience of commuting.
- 70 percent of people who attended traditional office-based and all too often workshop-delivered outplacement, drop out after their first experience.
Contrast this with CareerSupport365’s own research conducted across our Participants.
CareerSupport365 has found:
- Well over 90 percent of people engaged in CareerSupport365 online modules and individual career coaching program took up their program.
- Over 80 percent completed the main cores of their online modules, which led to them having better LinkedIn profiles, improved résumés, and overall greater likelihood of being noticed by Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- 83 percent of Participants who completed our program secured a job offer within 6 weeks!
Convenient delivery trumps commute hassles
CareerSupport365 has flipped outplacement on its head. Rather than expecting Participants to come to our offices, we use technology to come to the Participant.
Being online, our video modules and career coaching can be accessed by any Participant anywhere, anytime on any device.
If you’d like to find out more how CareerSupport365 can help your business transition departing employees without the commuting hassle, see our packages here and e-mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
CareerSupport365 innovative outplacement, 24/7.
* * * * * * * *