Game change needed
Four out of ten people—40 %—never show up. Of the remaining 60% who continue to follow through, an additional 25% drop out before the program is even completed.
That leaves a whopping completion rate of 35%!
Imagine a dollar bill as an ex-employee. Despite its good intentions, for every one of those dollars that a company invests in providing outplacement sources, sixty-five cents are wasted, never to be recouped.
Traditional outplacement isn’t working
The sheer waste of money and time spent on traditional outplacement has employers fretting about its cost at the expense of their ex-employees’ well-being.
Based upon an underwhelming 35% success rate, it’s quite clear the traditional approach isn’t working.
Yet most companies continue to follow this modus operandi
Why isn’t it working? Well among other reasons, ex-employees are often forced to fit their schedules around commuting and the rigid delivery of traditional outplacement services.
New and improved
That’s where new, innovative approaches to employee outplacement come in.
CareerSupport365 has been at the forefront of this movement for some time. As with other online experiences, CareerSupport365 provides the ex-employee to learn about developing a personal brand or how to better interview, or develop a LinkedIn profile where and when it suits them. And for the employer, it’s at a fraction of the traditional cost borne by employers.
Affordable solution so everyone can receive outplacement
Social and economic status means nothing to CareerSupport365’s game-changing online outplacement offering. With an affordable price point, all employees have the opportunity to now receive innovative outplacement.
CareerSupport365 provided online course module content, blended with career coaching and incentives to complete.
Greg Weiss believes the online-based approach benefits both employer and ex-employee. CareerSupport365 protects the dignity and self-worth of the individual by providing self-paced learning modules 24/7/365, rather than the traditional outplacement model of 30 to 60 days support.
CareerSupport365 also incentivizes ex-employees to complete their modules. They couple online modules with access to experienced career coaches, allowing displaced employees to regain a sense of control over their lives.
The employer, too, gains from this approach.
“We believe web-based services are the best choice for employers. You don’t have to worry about employees choosing to drop out because of embarrassment, inconvenience or the hassle of commuting,” he states. “Plus, departing employees can learn how to secure their next job and build their personal brand.”
* * * * * * * *
Learn more about Greg Weiss here!